Tags

It was quiet on the home front for the Super Bowl Weekend.  I came down with a cold and pretty much puttered around the house.  I did manage to get out Sunday to the office and grocery store for a few hours. However, I did get some projects done.  It was slow going, but I am pleased with the results.  Check out my new antique ironing board cover!  Before I started I read a few tutorials online for making ironing board covers, but this one is an unusual shape.  I wanted to use heavier fabric than quilting cotton and a double layer of batting.  I sort of made it up as I went along, going slow to think through each step, as I didn’t have any materials to waste. I am going to post a tutorial on how I did it.

Hope your weekend was great!  Later, Lora